Friday, July 17, 2009

Week 5, Thing 10,Online Image Generators

This was a really fun assignment and I can see all kinds of potential for motivational stuff and ways to make newsletters more fun and to liven up wikis. I will definitely use these in the future.

I made this on FDtoys - motivator using a snapshot of my grandson at his third birthday party. He is really into trains and had just received the conductor cap/bandanna/whistle. So, why not a reading train!




http://bighugelabs.com/



Image Chef was really easy to use. I liked the mosaic using Read for a motivational poster for the library. Reading is my "thing" so it is appropriate.


ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com


http://www.imagechef.com/




2 comments:

  1. I have used the trading card as a book talk and I have used a couple of the other tools on Big Huge Labs. You might also want to check out Wordle. That is a really neat way to use word clouds as graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marit, I will have to give this a try with my PC, because this poster is very cool, something that students would enjoy using! Laurie

    ReplyDelete