Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week 1, Thing 1, Raven About Web 2.0 Class

I am in a bit of a panic at this point. Due to many factors including company and a building project, I am really late getting started on my classwork. After looking over the blog and learning that I have 23 things to do before August 10, I don't know if I should drag up right now or give it a whirl. I went back and reviewed the registration info and see that I can take an incomplete and finish it up within the year so think I will give it a whirl. After all, I already have my avatar completed so I wouldn't want to waste it. I can tell after reading the first chapter in the book that there is a lot for me to learn in this class. I have a wiki at school but have to admit that one of my assistants has done most of the work in constructing it and keeping it updated. It is time for me to add items to it, like a book discussion forum, so hope I come away from this class able to do all I desire to make it truly an interesting site.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, know that you are not alone, I too have been a procrastinator! I'm having problems with the Avatar, well, my problem, as I don't want to set up a Yahoo account, do you have any suggestions? As you'll note in my 7 habits piece, I tend to do things in a scatter shot approach, so maybe I should rethink this...maybe i missed something!

    ReplyDelete