Friday, July 24, 2009

Zohotest

Week 8, Thing 18, Online Productivity Tools - Zoho Writer

This is so cool because using an online document program was on my agenda for the summer. We have some teachers and students at NPHS that are using GoogleDocs and there are some features that are different so sometimes I have to work at answering questions for students on printing, saving, inserting, previewing, etc. I was determined that come fall I would be an expert and here I am getting started. Because GoogleDocs is used and I don't know anyone using ZohoWriter, I am going to try posting from both to compare them. I dolled this up with some extras just to play with them, including inserting a picture.

I am inserting a header to see if it works as the title of my blog entry. Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment